Friday 5 July 2013

Hello Alice! Get to know our newest fashion intern and her jewellery loves.

Zodiac: Leo.
Where home is: Berkshire
My closet is: Full of bright summer clothes, dying to be worn.
The possession I treasure most: The gold opal necklace my mother lent me and never got back
When I was a girl, I hoped to be: A marine biologist. I was made to do synchronised swimming - but I only wanted to swim free with Dolphins!
My favourite smell ever: Freshly cut grass.
Favourite fashion item: My Mulberry handbag
Favourite food: Frozen yoghurt with LOADS of toppings.
My favourite book: The Great Gatsby. Read it time and again and never get bored
Cosmetics item I can’t live without: Bronzer
Favourite Style Icon: Blake Lively – she’s the Queen of using statement jewellery to transform an outfit.

The most random thing in my bag right now: I don’t know or want to know what is at the bottom of my bag… but there are always at least five Kirby grips lying around in there.







No comments:

Post a Comment