Monday 16 December 2013

Quickie Q&A with Hannah, our new intern!


My Star Sign: Leo
Where I herald from: Bedfordshire
The inside of my closet is: Overflowing! Need a good clear out for the new year so I can refill it with lovely new things.
My most treasured possession: A vintage beaded gold clutch bag that takes pride of place in my room
When I was a little kid, I wanted to be: A ballerina!
My favourite smell in the world: The One by Dolce and Gabbana
Favourite fashion or accessory item I own: My Blue John ring
My favourite beverage: Tea-always tea (with milk and one sugar if your interested)
My favourite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s-you can’t go wrong with Audrey Hepburn
Cosmetics item I can’t do without: Eye liner
Favourite Style Icon: That’s a tough one-Olivia Palermo or Karlie Kloss, they always dress for their own style and personality which I love
Place I would most like to visit: There are so many places on the list but up next is Venice and Rome!
My Gilda's Tryst Covet List
SKYE GOLD HUMMINGBIRD NECKLACE
Skye Gold Hummingbird necklace
purple_suede_envelope_clutch
Purple suede envelope clutch
turquoise_black_crystal_earrings_1
Turquoise Earrings with Swarovski crystals


No comments:

Post a Comment