Monday 19 August 2013

Hello Tracey! Get to know our newest fashion buying intern and her jewellery loves.


Zodiac: Taurus
Where home is: London
My closet is: Quite empty, I'm slowly working on my ideal wardrobe and had a huge clear out on eBay!
The possession I treasure most: A gold dainty bracelet given to me by my Mum which I adore!
When I was a girl, I hoped to be: A fashion designer/artist/photographer. I just wanted to do anything in a creative field!
My favourite smell ever: My Chanel Chance perfume
Favourite accessory item I own: My Michael Kors watch
Favourite beverage: Bubble tea, tea & coffee!
My favourite movie: The Notebook... I'm a sucker for romantic movies!
Cosmetics item I can’t live without: Mascara
Favourite Style Icon: Rachel Bilson, she has a very effortlessly chic style
Place I would most like to visit: New York, Milan, Tokyo, Paris... all the fashion capitals and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment