Thursday 29 November 2012

Interview with Jewellery Lover and our New Make-Up Stylist Cat


Cat Parnell studied Hair and Make up in Bristol, moving to London this year. We find out a little about Cat and what she digs jewellery-wise.


Cat at a Jewellery & Accessories Shoot

Vodiac: Leo

Hometown: Bristol

My wardrobe is full of: shirts and patterns and shirts and patterns!

Always on the lookout for: Artists who can inspire and teach, and my new favourite lip colour!

Most precious possession: My 21st birthday ring which my mum made from a combination of her engagement ring and that of my grandma's.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to grow up and become: A dancer, until I gave dancing a go!

My favourite fashion item: My black fake-fur jacket, can't live without it!

My favourite kind of jewellery: Chunky Rings and anything that sparkles.

Must- have cosmetics: Arbonne primer, Laura Mercier setting powder, YSL Roug lipsticks....

Favourite Style Icon: Coco Chanel, such an amazing and important influence for women and fashion

The weirdest thing in my handbag: A fork, go figure

Cat Parnell's Gilda's Tryst Wish List

Silver Brushed Warrior Necklace
Statement Necklace in Silver - Jewellery for Evening Glamour

Onyx and Gold Black Russian Cocktail Ring
Cocktail Ring in Onxy & Gold - Gilda's Tryst

Rose Quartz Silver Round Stacking Ring
Rose Quartz & Silver Stacking Ring by Gilda's Tryst

Pearl & Silver Large Cross Pendant
Freshwater Pearl Cross Pendant by Gilda's Tryst

Pearl & Silver Victoria Clip On Earrings
Statement Clip-on Earrings - Earrings by Gilda's Tryst - Vintage Inspired

Rose Quartz Silver Chastity Bangle
Rose Quartz & Silver Stacking Bangle - Gilda's Tryst Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment